Details of arrangements for the Connacht Track and Field Event August 15 at Craughwell AC and August 16 at Athlone IT as outlined by Connacht Region Athletics Ireland:
Links for the Health Questionnaire and directions to Craughwell AC attached.There is a lot of important information detailed here from Connacht Region.
No new entries are being accepted.
NOTICE TO ALL COACHES/GUARDIANS:• Only coach/guardians who have booked a place in advance will be allowed access to the stadium/grounds. All others will be required to wait in their own cars.
• You will not be allowed to stand around the outside of the track/grounds at all.
• Face coverings must be worn at all times whilst on the sports grounds where social distancing cannot be maintained.
• Spectators must check-in at the spectator’s gate (nearest to the campus entrance for AIT) and must sanitise their hands on entry
.• Spectators must stay in the stands at AIT and not enter the track at all.• Social distancing must be maintained at all times whilst in the stadium/grounds.
• You will not be permitted to approach the officials looking for results.
NOTICE TO ALL ATHLETES:
• Only athletes who have booked a place in advance will be allowed access to the stadium/grounds.
• You must not arrive at the stadium/grounds earlier than the designated time for your check-in;
• Long Jump, U14/15/16 G, 11.30am
• Long Jump, U14/15/16 B & All Shot, 12.45pm
• Long Jump, U17+, 2pm
• 100m, All Ages, 10.30am
• 800m, All Ages, 12.30pm
• 3000m, All Ages, 2.30pm
• Face coverings must be worn at all times whilst on the campus/grounds where social distancing cannot be maintained
.• You must check-in at the athlete’s tent, (gate nearest the Arena for AIT) and must sanitise your hands on entry.
• You MUST bring with you your signed AAI Health Questionnaire Form, there will be no pens available for this on site and so it must be completed in advance. No form, no entry.
• Shot Putters must bring their own equipment and sharing of equipment will not be permitted.
• You must bring your own pins, water bottles and personal hand sanitiser and must not share with any others.
• You must follow the instructions of the officials and anybody seen not to be doing so will be asked to leave.
• You will be required to leave the stadium after completing your race. Time will be allowed (min 3 minutes) at the end of your race for you to recover your breathing whilst maintaining a safe distance from other athletes before exiting the stadium.
• There will be no results posted on the day, all results will be available later on connachtathletics.com .
Athletes will NOT be permitted to approach the officials looking for results.Our most important concern is for the well-being of our athletes, officials and all those attending as well as to our sport.
We shall require the co-operation of everyone in order for this event to be a success. Please don’t forget to bring your common sense with you.Link for Health Questionnairehttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_rTOn2tfeZdd0kBMlmBgN8WQhKUKyuIvXPflFW-YNmpsVyA/viewformLink for directions to Craughwell AChttps://www.google.ie/maps/dir//53.235559,-email@example.com,-8.7503047,755m/data=!3m1!1e3
GOOGLE.IEGoogle MapsFind local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.